International Academy Amazing Beauty CZ in Prague
AllaBella s.r.o. is an accredited educational organization (MSMT-22158/2017-1/444 - manicure and pedicure, Č.j.: MSMT-26953/2018-1/366 - beautician and permanent makeup, Č.j.: MSMT-33804/2020-2/344 - makeup artist) and owns accredited international programs.
|Accredited Estheticians Courses & Workshops||Accredited Nail Technician Courses & Workshops|
|Accredited Permanent MakeUp Courses - Expert & Elite Expert / Workshops||EyeLash Extension Courses|
|Accredited Makeup Artist Courses & Workshops|
For whoom are the Courses designed?
Our Estheticians, Makeup Artist, Permanent MakeUp Courses, Nail Technician Courses are designed for beginners and advanced who want to improve their skills. We offer a wide range of education programs that will help you to find a course to suit your needs.
What are the entry requirements? (Accredited Nail Technician Courses)
- Any student must be at least 16 years of age and must sign an enrollment agreement thereby agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations;
- Each student of Accredited courses needs to hold a valid Czech health certificate, which can be obtained from a regular doctor;
- Experienced nail technicians who wish to expand and develop their skills must attach a recognised certificate of completion of Nail Technician course.
What are the entry requirements? (Accredited Beautician Course, Makeup Artist Course)
Any student must be at least 18 years of age and must sign an enrollment agreement thereby agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations;
Each student of Accredited courses needs to hold a valid Czech health certificate, which can be obtained from a regular doctor;
Completed secondary education.
What are the entry requirements? (Accredited Permanent MakeUp Expert & Elite Expert Cources)
A vocational certificate or a accredited course in the field of estchetics (can be done with us);
Each student of Accredited courses needs to hold a valid Czech health certificate, which can be obtained from a regular doctor.
Students Teaching under the supervision and guidance by certified Nail Technician, Esthetics, Permanent MakeUP Instructors and Experts Denis Korol and Natalie Burdigina, Lucie Kadlecová, Kristýna Dykastová. Denis has participated and won in several International Competitions. Denis is a Competitive trainer, Nail technician, Lashmaker, Esthetician, Permanent MakeUp Expert with well over 12 years experience.
|Nail technician - since 2003|
Lashmaker - since 2006
Certified nail technician instructor - since 2007 - AllaBella
International Nail Competitions - 2008, 2009 - Mosсow
|Trainer and judge in several Nail Competitions - 2008, 2009, 2010|
Permanent MakeUp Expert - since 2009
Instructor of Amazing Beauty Academy - since 2011
Сosmetologist - since 2016
Permanent MakeUp Expert - New Level - Mozarina School - since 2018
Instructional methods used to teach the courses
The course will be a combination of lecture, demonstration and student participation. Students may practice on mannequins, take turns practicing on each other, or practice on live models and will demonstrate their knowledge of Nail Technology, Esthetic Technologies, Permanent MakeUp Technologies theory and application ability, through their completion of the required practical and activities. Instruction will be supplemented with visual aids and other instructional techniques. All services performed by students under supervision of licensed instructors.
How are the Classes held?
Classes are held in groups of maximum 6 students with flexible program schedule with approval from school director. Students practice on each other and models. Students who have the apportunity to invite their model should inform the instructor about this within two working days before the planned date. All courses are held in Czech, English and Russian.
On which days are classes held?
- Classes are held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 4-5 days a week according to the agreed schedule. On Accredited courses and Training courses for beginners and advanced nail technicians - classes are held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., in two shifts. If you want to study from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. or from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., write about it in a comment of the ONLINE Training Course Registration form, noting the date and time when you want to start studying. Eyelash & Eyebrow extension courses / Workshops are held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. as stated in the course program.
The cost of the courses includes
- The cost of any course includes: certificate of graduation, all materials ab GELIKE / ab LASHES / Labina De, use of equipment and most necessary tools, except acrylic, gel, nail art brushes and manicure/pedicure implements (cuticle nippers, pusher, corn planer). You can Buy the necessary tools in our shop.
How to book a coarse?
- You may book onto chosen training course by clicking on the corresponding link in menu
Payment plan. Tution cost and fees. Learning Agreement.
- You can enroll in training by completing the ONLINE training course registration form, you'll need to enroll no later than 3 business days before the class start date (for accredited courses), 5 business days before the class start date (workshops and eyelash extension training courses);
- If you wish to pay by - Cash Payment or Credit Card Payment - you can sign the agreement offline in our office no later than 3 business days before the class start date. In order to register for the course, you must pay in cash a registration fee of 2000,-Kč (deposit); or full cost. The deposit is not refundable if the student decides not to attend courses. Payment Plans. Students will be allowed to pay fees in a maximum of three installments. Students must pay first time 35% of fees, then complete and sign the Payment Plan Agreement for second part 35% of fees and the last third part 30% of fees. Failure to make payments or present evidence of payments made by the due date will mean that a student is in default of payment and the actions outlined in the Default Statement will be implemented;
- If you wish to pay by - Bank Wire Transfer (account number 5834681001/5500). If you wish to pay by bank transfer or online banking payment is required 2 business days before the class start date. Your payment must be received in our bank account within the payment period. We will send the signed Learning Agreement in Adobe® Acrobat® PDF format and Pro-forma Invoice to you by email;
- Where a student leaves a course of their own volition then no refunds can be made.
- Students should take practical and theoretical written exams at the end of Accredited courses.
- Students that enrolled in Accredited courses get a certificate of Amazing Beauty and accredited Diploma by Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and Ministry of Health (Czech Republic).
- Students that enrolled in Eyelash & Eyebrow extension courses / Workshops get a certificate of Amazing Beauty.
Where can I find out more information?
Prague 3, Žižkov, Cimburkova 5, PSČ 130 00
Only three tram stops from Wenceslas Square.
Tram stop: Husinecká, tram numbers: 5,9,26
Most, Žatecká 211/2436
Call us at +420 777 042 802